Breaking News

WRITEUP: LOVE AND LIQOUR

DEVIL: LOVE AND LIQUOR




By: Ola Element

Bringing Darkness into white

Only I wish there had been more light


With just one drag and a bottle you stole away my heart
You crept slowly into my soul, ravished it for all you care, and took me as one of your own.
My eyesight shot red, am in a different world
I feel on top of world, my once taught good morals long forgotten.
Now all I do is a drag and a sip
My short is taken off without any stress
With a flick of the lighter, the dough rolled expertly between my fingers, my mind lingers.
Slowly and steadily, the hand found my lips
With just one drag, my life burn slowly in front of me.



With just one look and a cuddle, you corrupt my mind
You painted my Crystal white soul dark
With a look and a cuddle
Her skirt is long forgotten on the fence
From a cuddle, only my bed could tell the rest
As you made my heart your nest
Clothing it with a dark vest
Making me entirely a terrible mess
Alas!!! You took my soul not for a test.

Thinking all this was for the best

Never knew it was just a tip of the iceberg


#REPENT#


No comments