Breaking News

BULLET: 2

As continued.....

Mr Obasanjo runs a clique  of Mafias and hitmen, when I was 23 I was initiated. I live up to my nickname "BULLET" as I waste no time in wasting a bullet when on a mission. I have killed numerous people on countless occasion, mostly those countering Chief Obasanjo political interest.
Chief Obasanjo moved to his home town in Ogun state 5 years ago and contested the Gubernatorial election 3years later. Hmmm!!! I played vital role in making sure he wins by silencing for life his major opponent from the opposing party Chief Adebayo; infact I wiped out the Chief entire family leaving only a daughter who was then in school (University). This and more are what have been doing for the Obasanjo's for past 4 years now. I was taught to live two lives, a shadow one as the son of the Governor and a real one as Bullet the merciless killer. Until now I never knew I was living a life of lies and deceits.

My True Story As I Later Found Out....

I was not a child of the Obasanjo's. During my years of crime I had killed my real parents and siblings out of ignorant, "The Adebayo's". I was the first son of the Adebayo's, their missing son who got lost on his way to school (a boarding school). I was 16 an SSS2 student. I had encountered a fatal accident on my way to school, I was saved by the childless Obasanjo's who rushed me to the hospital and even flew me abroad for I was diagnosed with internal head injuries which affected my brain. I was hospitalized for a duration of about 7 months, when I retured I started staying with the Obasanjo's for I suffered from "amnesia" and couldn't remember a thing from the past. I accepted everything I was told as I was showered with love and affection. Then Chief Obasanjo's was a businessman, an importer of cars and a contractor with the Federal Government, he has men who carry out his will, carry out his dirty work for him. When I was done with my first degree at the prestigious University of Lagos I was asked to join the cult of strong men. Since then i had live up to my nickname "Bullet". We move down to Chief Obasanjo hometown 5 years ago when he started having ideas of ruling Ogun state. We made new friends, new clichés but his cult remain steadfast in loyalty to him. The Adebayo's were family friends who live down the street. They were very good friends until Chief Adebayo declared interest to contest Ogun gubernatorial election without knowing that Chief Obasanjo nurse the same ambition.


Watch out for Part 3......

No comments