Breaking News

BULLET


BULLET




I heard gunshot from our neighbours house then silence. I rushed out to check, the gate was still close; I was the first to arrive, I scaled the fence and instinctively rant to their living abode: the master's bedroom.
I was astounded to find James our neighbours son with a gun pointed to his head about to commit suicide, my entrance had distracted him as I quickly called all my kung-fu skills to order, I managed to wrestle the gun from him.
   James was a friend of mine, we were of same age; in fact the Obasanjo's were friends of ours. I couldn't fathom what he was doing with a gun with his parent laying short dead on the floor. I had known him, in fact them of not so good in character but going as far as killing his parents and about committing suicide was a wonder.
James what happened? "I queried" what the matter I asked? as I still had him pinned to the floor with me atop. He was crying and pleading with me to allow him end his life. Tell me what happened? "I demanded" as I let go of him. Others would be here in no time, and I was surprise the Obasanjo's were without their bodyguards and orderlies.
James Narrates His Story
Am James the supposedly only child of the Obasanjo's " I too believed that until lately". The Obasanjo's hail and live in Ogun state. Chief Obasanjo was a politician of dubious character, as a matter of fact he was the Governor of Ogun state. As a child of 16 on my way to school (a boarding school) in Lagos I met with a terrific accident so I was told, the outcome was I suffered a brain damage and got "amnesia". Although I still had flash of my past sometimes where everything was different both the place and the people.
Anytime I asked about my past, Mrs Obasanjo would say I was suffering from " amnesia and hallucination " she would immediately call for a Doctor, so I learnt to stop asking.
All I had from childhood was a silver chain with a pendant which had my name written on it . When I asked about it I was told it was a gift from my uncle on my birthday. All this happened when we were staying in Lagos .






No comments