Breaking News

THURST FOR POWER

THRUST FOR POWER
As I sat down at my usual joint and hideout Iya Basirat restaurant and bar (a local eatery affordable by the Rich and cunny) with two wasted bottle of Orijin on the table, a third in my hands. My best friend, loyalist and second in command Rasco was sitting comfortably at my right hand side battling with a piece of Shaki (a yoruba  special delicacy of meat) from the steaming plate of peppersoup on the table. My main and hitman Sunny aka. Stainless sat to my left telling a story with a bottle of Hero answering to his name which three others had earlier answered. Tunde and Shako sat at the other end of the room playing card, smoking and puffing marijuana. Titi the informant and queen of the group sat majestically with a Bootle of legend as she watches all.
That my gang the "Roaring Lion of the city". I am Raymond popular known as Oga Ray.
I was restless it was almost 6:30pm and the presence of Chief Tayo is still very much awaited. Shako from the far end of the room was the first to call out "Oga Ray, shey this chief wan use us play ní, make e no go disappoint o, mk e no go fuck up, kó ma lo mä shé  Ã©rekéré, cos me dey pàrà.
Rasco cut him off " Oga ade calm down joor, shey na only you dey here no b the same chief we all dey wait?, ki ló sé é nö?? Shey na me say make u give shaki belle ní? He chuckles she go don dey find you for area sef. Abi Oga Ray dis one wey you silent hope say everything dey fine, shako make you calm down !make you free Oga Ray he concluded. Hmmm!! I muttered this Chief matä  don dey tire me o, have been calling his number like five times he is not picking, make una calm down we don tidy our end e remain make e do the same, we don do our job and we do am perfectly well, if e no show for e own end of the bargain we go treat e fuck up, we go show am who be the Lion", did attracted hoots and smiles "make una enjoy una self" I added. Hey basira!! I called out "you just dey shake your big yansh dey waka pass my front since, bring me another bottle of Orijin make you top this peppersoup". " If by 7:00 Chief never show we go enter downtown make we check out that new club wey just open, so guys no p ê jéun lö. At 6:53 the sound of honking could be heard outside.
Then the atmosphere outside changed, greetings and salutation could be heard outside. I motion to my boys to stay put. Chief have arrived......Trust for power

No comments