Breaking News

DIARY OF A CHILD OF 7: VISIT TO A THE ZOO

A VISIT TO THE ZOO





I cling to my father as I saw a terrible looking Snake staring directly at me. They where so long and I was sure they were very mean, they were just waiting for an opportunity to bite me I decided, for have been told they where very deadly. I quickly urged my father on as we passed the snakes section without stopping any longer. This was my first time of seeing snakes. Even the fact that they were locked didn't stop them from scaring the life out of me.

   The next section was even more terrifying as the lion never stopped roaring, as if he wanted to devour me, his eyes and mine locked a hundred time. I nearly pee on my body the next time it roar as I sprang and ran for my dear life leaving my dad. I ran back to the car, I wasn't to be cajoled to come watch the monkeys neither did I want to see the harmless ant nor the big ostrich bird, all locked securely in their cage of course.

I just wanted to go home. I was terrified for days as I start seeing image of snakes and lions in the dark and in my dreams. I wish I never step foot into that zoo.

But who could I explain to, am just a child of 7.

No comments