Breaking News

DIARY OF A CHILD OF 7: A VISIT TO THE AIRPORT

The Beginning of my Diary

   Well. This is my diary, my name is not what I could tell you as am still a living element among human. The diary contain my tales as a Seven year old kid. Hope u enjoy reading my numerous adventure
Happy reading, you are mostly highly welcome

#Ola Element.....





 A visit to the airport


I watch in great awe as the huge bird flew directly to my direction. I was told it wanted to land. Maybe it was tired i thought.
What a huge bird, what so much noise it make. Many others like it where laying about in different direction. I saw as it tried to land, it started running along some marked roads before it finally stops.
Wow!! To me it was a wonder, how can it be controlled?
I was told it was flew by a pilot
A Pilot?? I asked in astonishment, I was told he was assisted by a number of copilot
Really??
I was wowed when it start vomiting people, they where all smiling as they came down the stairs
Seriously?? I couldn't believe it vomited 153 passenger including 10 members of the air crew. Such a big bird.
A Boeing 753. It just journey back from America, such a long flight. In my small frame of mind I had so many questions I wanted to ask, infact I wanted to the fly the bird as I do to my vite but who would listen to a child of 7.

No comments