Breaking News

THE MOSQUITO


 The Mosquito


By: Ola Element


 As I lay on my bed
  I lay down tensed as I waited the arrival of my friend, 
who had left so many mark on me from the visitation of the night before
With tiredness and weariness I rubbed my swell swollen eyes

Won't it visit me tonight for our little hide and seek game on the bed
I was materially prepared as I wrapped myself with so many layers of my cover cloth but I was afraid as I tend to disentangle myself from it as I lose consciousness

Buzz! Buzz!! Buzz!! It announce it arrival with its sour music which was capable of making you instantly awake
Maybe dats it wat of greeting ...

I watch as he led a team of others and place steadily like soldiers going for a kill on the wall
I keep looking at my friend the leader with it mean and angry looking face as i drifted asleep.

 The next morning, I had an evidence of their visitation as I had marks all over me
My cover cloth long discarded lay at the foot of the bed

Oh!! I cried 
Alas!! I must find a long lasting solution

No comments