Breaking News

THRUST FOR POWER 3


As continues......

His bodyguard walked in with the briefcase which he passed to Chief, Chief to me, me to Rasco, Rasco to tunde and shako who immediately open and started counting to make sure they were complete. Minutes later hà ópé (it complete) exclaims tunde" O legit ''said shako obviously happy.

As Chief wants to start his very long boring talk of how he was going to win the election, I signal to my boys we should take our leave.
Nice doing business with you I told Chief, hà u are leaving so soon "he exclaims", its seems you are not happy , this one you are leaving with this kind of face, Dont be annoyed he concluded" as he hurriedly brought out his checkbook and signed a check of five hundred thousand naira use this for transport he said" as he passed it to me. All the same Chief thank you, am not angry just moody" I said as I took my leave.

Titi and Sunny were already outside waiting, we got into our separate SUV.
Mine include me ,Rasco and Titi, the other carrying Sunny Tunde and Shako, straight home I drove. All the way the vehicle was quite, Titi our dealer and informant kept starring at me loomingly, then asked me if i knew?

Knew what I asked" she then proceeded to tell me how a Price of 7.5 million has been put on Chief Tayo Head.
Really I exclaim" by who? she then gave me the full information Chief Rasheed of DRB party wanted to take out Chief Tayo entirety and has contacted us for the job, but it seems she would have to decline, since it seems I have a personal liking for Chief Tayo.

Liking ke? We are just arsenals in the hands of our customers we go any direction they want us to as per the price is right and if we don't, the job would be toss out there to one of our competitors who would gladly do the job I explained.

So no hassle, debriefing with details when we get home,
I said"  for now I just want to drive and forget all about this political THRUST FOR POWER.....

No comments