Breaking News

DAIRY OF A CHILD OF 7: AM AN ARMED ROBBER

I am an armed robber


After watching "ANINI" during the weekend I had a different definition of policemen who I believe where stupid and sluggish and armed robbers who I believe where wise, cunny and know how to make money.

I matched on to school on Monday morning already making up my mind what I wanted to become in future and was already contemplating who I would allow to join members of my gang. My mind drifted in and out of the classroom and I made and formulate new ideas.

Toward the closing period, our last subject was vocational aptitude where we learn the I and t's  of various vocation. That day we were taught about a doctor and who a doctor is blah blah blah....

I barely managed to copy down the note when I jumped up and told my teacher I want to be an armed robber and if she could please teach us about arm robbery in the next class. I was surprise how shocked she was, all this grown up and their useless method of thinking.

Don't blame me am just a child of 7

No comments