Breaking News

JOKES


DIRTY CLASSROOM JOKES

A female teacher was having problem with a boy in her class in primary 3.

The boy said, "Madam, I should be in Primary 4. I am smarter
than my sister and she's in Primary 4".
The Madam had heard enough and took the boy to the principal.
The principal decided to test the boy with some questions from
Primary 4.
Principal: What is 3+3?
Boy: 6.
Principal: 6+6.
Boy: 12.
The boy got all the questions right. The principal told the
Madam to send the boy to Primary 4 immediately.
The Madam decided to ask her own questions and the principal
agreed.
Madam: What does a cow have 4 of that I have only 2?
Boy: Legs.
Madam: What is in your trousers that I don't have?
Boy: Pockets.
Madam: What starts wit a C and ends with T, is hairy, oval,
delicious and contains thin, whitish liquid?
Boy: Coconut.
Madam: What goes in hard and then comes out soft and sticky?
(The principal's eyes opened really wide, but before he could
stop the answer, the boy was taking charge)
Boy: Bubble gum.
Madam: You stick your pole inside me. You tie me down to
get me up, I get wet before you do.
Boy: Tent.
(The principal was looking restless)
Madam: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you are bored. The best man always has me first.
Boy: Wedding ring.
Madam: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
Boy: Nose.
Madam: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates, I come with a
quiver.
Boy: Arrow.
Principal: Jesus!
Madam: What starts with 'F' and ends wit a 'K' and if you don't get
it, you've to use your hand?
Boy: Fork.
Madam: What is it that all men have, it's longer in some men than others, the Pope doesn't use his and a man gives it to his wife after marriage?
Boy: Surname.
Principal: Chinekemeee!!
Madam: What part of the man has no bone but has muscles
with a lot of veins like pumpkin and is responsible for making
love?
Boy: Heart.
Principal: Eeeeeehhhhh!!!
The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the Madam,
"Send this BLOODY boy to the university... Even I myself got all
the answers wrong!...

I Guess you got all the answers wrong too......

No comments